Dadderf is a problem that affects a lot of people. Which is accompanied by skin damage caused by dead skin cells. Which produces white scale. It usually occurs on the scalp but in some people can occur on other parts of the body such as the eyes. There are many possible causes of dandruff. This is quite annoying. However, this is not a serious health concern. But it is important to get rid of it. So here we will talk about some easy remedies for dandruff on eye. Which can help get rid of dandruff.
How to Treat Dandruff on Eyelashes and Eyebrows
1. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is one of the best natural remedies for dandruff under the eyebrows and on the eyelashes. Because it has powerful antibacterial, cleansing and antifungal properties. They help to eliminate the demodaxis of the eye and remove the itching and irritation from the edge of the eyelid.
- Tea tree oil
- Cotton ball
- Take tea tree oil and heat it for a few seconds.
- Now dip a cotton ball in it and apply it to the dandruff area over your eyes.
- Then massage it gently
- Then leave it for a few minutes and then wash off
- Repeat this treatment two or three times a day for best results.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is a great helper in removing dandruff from eye strain. Because it contains ricinoic acid and excellent anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the itching and irritation of the eyes caused by dandruff.
- Cotton wool
- Castor oil
- Take Castor oil and dip a cotton ball in it
- Then apply it to your eyes. And leave for overnight
- Next-Day wash it with warm water
- Do this process every day. Until there is no improvement.
Note: Rinse your eyes with warm water before applying Castor oil
to your eyes. Then use it.
3. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a natural home remedy to remove dandruff from the eyelids. Because it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. So in addition to eliminating dandruff, applying aloe vera on the eyelids helps to relieve other symptoms of dandruff such as irritation and swelling of the eyelids. Apart from this it is also considered to be effective for the growth of hair.
- Aloe vera
- First, extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf.
- Then apply the gel to the dandruff of your eyes using your hand.
- Then let it sit for 10 minutes and wash your eyes with warm water
- This should be done 2 to 3 times a day for best results.
4. Neem leaves
Neem is a very effective tree for remove dandruff from the eyelashes. Because it has antifungal and antibacterial potent properties. Which help us to get rid of dandruff. In addition, due to the anti-inflammatory properties of neem, it helps in reducing the inflammation of the eyelids.
- Neem leaves
- Warm water
- Cotton ball
- Take neem leaves and crush them
- Then mix in hot water and make a paste
- Now apply this paste on your eyelids and eyes with the help of a cotton ball.
- Then leave it for 10-15 minutes. And then wash
- Repeat daily to get rid of dandruff
5. Almond oil
Almond oil is a wonderful oil to get rid of dandruff. Because it contains effective anti-inflammatory agents. It also works wonderfully as a treatment for dandruff on on Eyelashes and Eyebrows. In addition it helps in relieving the itching caused by dandruff. It also helps in removing dead cells.
- Almond oil
- cotton ball
- Take almond oil in a bowl and heat it for a few seconds.
- Then apply some oil on your eyelids and eyes using a cotton ball
- Then massage using fingers and then wash with lukewarm water.
- Do this every day to get rid of dandruff.
Salt is an affordable and inexpensive product to relieve dandruff in eyebrows. Which is possibly used in food. Which is commonly present in the home. Using it will make dandruff disappear. Because salt is a wonderful exfoliant. In addition it also prevents fungal infections.
- Mix the salt well in the water until it is completely dissolved.
- Then apply this water on your eyelids and eyes.
- Leave on for a few minutes and then rinse with plain water.
- Try this treatment every day to get relief from dandruff.
7. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is an effective treatment to prevent dandruff on eyebrows. Because it contains citric acid. Which acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent. Therefore, its use is considered to be effective in eliminating dandruff.
- Lemon juice
- Cotton ball
- Mix lemon juice and water well.
- When thin, apply it to your eyes with a cotton ball
- Then let it sit on the eyes for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with plain water afterwards.
- Do this twice a day to get rid of eyebrows dandruff.
Dandruff, an annoying and sometimes embarrassing problem. However it does not cause any serious harm to your health. Nor is there a big problem. But treatment is very important. So we talked about some easy home remedies to get rid of eye dandruff. Which are easy to make and cheap. Also, if you find it difficult to get rid of dandruff, seek medical help as soon as possible.