There is no need to worry if you have scars on your Face. They are a part of life. Scars are ugly and unwanted in appearance. They are caused by accidents, acne, surgery, burns, wounds, or other skin problems. However, some scars heal fast on their own and some do not. This skin problem can have a detrimental effect on your appearance.
Unfortunately, getting rid of blemishes is not easy. Although there are many things on the market that claim to remove the scars of acne, they are of no use. But if you want to get rid of scars, then here are some effective home remedies that will help you reduce the appearance of scars. These are the best and safest solution for scars on your face.
Home remedies to get rid of facial scars
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a wonderful homemade remedy to clear scars on the skin. It has been used for many years to treat skin and hair problems. Due to the high amount of vitamin C aloe vera will help to heal the skin tissue and provide you flexibility. It is also effective for sunburned skin.
- Aloe vera gel
- Take an aloe vera leaf, extract the gel
- Then apply directly to the scars of acne.
- You can use this application every day
2. Olive oil
Olive oil is one of the best natural ways to remove scars on the face. it contains antioxidants, iron, and vitamins. they can help to remove scars on the skin and sweep away dead skin cells.
- Olive oil
- Take a little olive oil and then massage on scars area
- Then leave it on overnight and wash the next morning.
- Do this every day
3. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has many benefits to the skin due to its acidic properties it is effective in improving the appearance of scars on your skin. Moisturizes your skin, as well as help, heal tissue.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Take apple cider vinegar and add a few drops of water to dilute it
- Then apply on the area of your scars and leave it for a few minutes
- Do this daily for better result
Due to its antioxidant, vitamin C, and excellent natural bleaching properties, lemon is a good solution to completely clears scars from your face. Due to the acidic properties of lemon, it helps to brighten your skin.
- cotton ball
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice
- Then apply directly to the skin scar.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with water.
- Repeat this 2 times a week.
5. Baking soda
Baking soda is also one of the many home remedies to reduce the appearance of scars. This is a natural exfoliator. Baking Soda Helps Relieve Many Skin Problems And Heal Skin Tissue.
- Baking soda
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Mix the water and baking soda and make a paste
- Then apply on your skin and massage the scar
- Leave it for 10 MInutes and then wash with warm water
- Do this 2-3 times a week
6. Lavender oil
Lavender oil also helps prevent bad scars as it is rich in antibiotics, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties. Lavender oil also helps in wound healing as well as tissue repair.
- 3 drops lavender oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Mix the lavender oil and aloe vera gel
- Then apply on your skin and massage for a few minutes
- Leave it for overnight and next morning wash with water
- Do this every day
7. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties. tea tree oil is one of the homemade remedies to treat any type of acne scars. It is also good for reducing blemishes as well as other skin and hair problems.
- Few drops of Tea tree oil
- 1 tbsp of water
- Mix the water and tea tree oil
- Then apply on the area of the scar and leave it for a few minutes
- Do this 2 times a day