one of the best sources of good fats, proteins, vitamins, and antioxidants. This is the case, for example, with macadamia. It is originally from Australia. It contains large amounts of vitamin B1, magnesium, and oleic acid, also present in olive oil
Look at 6 reasons why you ought to devour macadamia.
The health benefits of macadamia
1. Fight anxiety and strengthen mental health
2. Source of healthy fats
Macadamias are a source of good fats, as well as pasture cows’ butter, ghee, extra virgin olive oil, and coconut oil.
To give you a thought, they have more great fats and fewer sugars than some other nuts.
3. Help with the ketogenic diet
if you are on the ketogenic diet, recollect that you ought to eat 60 to 85% great fats. Macadamias, as they are wellsprings of these fats and have low sugars, can make the rundown of ketogenic nourishments quite well.
4. Improved heart health
Additionally, on the grounds that macadamia is a piece of these nourishments wealthy in great fats, it likewise helps in cardiovascular health. Omega 7 unsaturated fat improves the flexibility of supply routes and, therefore, the correct working of the heart.
5. Protection against diabetes
Macadamias help control your insulin sensitivity. By itself, this function is already good for anyone … and for those who have type 2 diabetes, even better!
6. Assists in healthy weight loss
It is not only in ketogenic food that macadamia can add great value. Omega 7 also acts on hormones that control satiety. So, in addition to being a food rich in healthy fats, which is good for your diet, it will also control your appetite.
What is the best way to consume macadamia nuts?
Macadamias are great for quick and practical snacks. Just remember to store them preferably in the refrigerator, as poorly stored can rancid and allow the emergence of aflatoxin, which can cause poisoning.
What’s more, in the event that you acknowledge a proposal of macadamia jam, I will introduce a formula.
Ingredients: ¼ cup of chocolate pieces (minimum 70% cocoa), 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, sea salt or coarse salt, and 40 g of macadamia.
- Use a muffin pan or truffle mold
- In each form put 3 halves of macadamia nut
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Stir to make it homogeneous and add a pinch of coarse salt and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the pan to completely cover the nuts. Sprinkle the extra salt over the chocolate.
- Place the molds in the freezer until the chocolate is solid. This will take at least 30 minutes.