We all want beautiful skin but the increasing pollution in the country is very harmful to our body and skin so beautiful skin has become a dream for us but fortunately nothing is lost yet. Homemade overnight face masks are a simple and easy option for beautiful skin. They help to cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin. There can be no better option than a good diet and daily skin care.
An overnight face mask is something that is used before you go to bed to get the most out of it. For good and beautiful skin it is used at night and then left overnight. Using it at night makes it easier to hydrate the skin and it does not need to be washed.
Best night face mask for glowing skin
If you want to get beautiful skin then there are many things available in the market, that make your skin beautiful as well as have a lot of bad effects on your body so there is no better option than a homemade overnight face mask for clear skin. because these are easy to make and the cost is low.
So in this post, we will talk about overnight face mask how to use
1. Green tea
Green tea is an excellent homemade overnight face mask for beautiful skin. it contains antioxidants they help to clean your skin and tone. it’s ideal for reducing dark circles in your eyes
- Green tea
- cotton ball
- take green tea and dip a cotton ball into it
- when it’s cooled then apply on your face
- leave it overnight and rinse off
- you can do this 3-4 times a week for better result
2. Tea tree oil
tea tree oil is a great night face mask for glowing skin. tea tree oil contains antibacterial properties. when you Coconut oil and tea tree oil mix two ingredients they help to remove any Acne and Pimples scars and clean the skin.
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- A few drops Tea tree oil
- Mix the coconut oil and tea tree oil in a bowl
- apply on your face. and leave it on overnight
- next day wash your face with cold water
- you can Do this 3 time a week
Cucumber is a great Homemade night mask for beautiful skin. it contains vitamin c and a large amount of water they help to hydrate the skin and give you glowing skin
- Half Potato juice
- Half Cucumber juice
- Half a cup of Green tea
- take cucumber and potato juice
- Mix the juices with the green tea
- then apply on your face with a cotton ball. and leave at overnight
- the next morning Rinse with cold water
- you can Do this 3 times a week.
4. Milk and turmeric
Milk and turmeric both are great remedies for beautiful skin. Milk contains Lactic acid they hydrate your skin and give glowing skin. and turmeric is full of antiseptic and antibacterial properties they help to remove any scars and kill the bacteria.
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- Mix both altogether well
- apply on your face and leave it overnight
- The next day wash your face with cold water
- Do this 2 times a week
5. Aloe vera
we all know about Aloe vera is a great overnight face mask for beautiful skin. Aloe vera anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties help to hydrate your skin. it’s ideal for all skin types
- 2 Vitamin E capsules
- 1 tablespoon Aloe vera gel
- Mix the two ingredients well.
- Apply on your face and leave it overnight.
- next day rinse fo with cold water
- do this four to five times a week.
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl.
- then apply on your face with a cotton ball and leave it on overnight.
- The next day Wash your face with water
- you can use this 2-3 times a week
7. Olive Oil
Olive Oil Has contained Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. they can help to kill the bacteria and hydrate your skin
- Olive oil
- take a tablespoon Olive oil then apply on your face
- massage it and leave it on overnight
- next morning wash your face with a cleanser
- you can use this daily
Charcoal contains a lot of properties they help to destroy smell and excess oil and provide beautiful and glowing skin.
- 3 Charcoal tablets
- 1 tablespoon Gelatine powder
- mix the charcoal and gelatine in a bowl
- Add a little water and make a smooth paste
- then apply on your face and leave on it overnight
- The next day Wash your face with cold water
- you can use this 1 time a week