Whether you are a man or a woman, it is natural for you to have hair on your body. It can appear anywhere on your body, hands, or feet. Some people think that these are the reasons for their troubles to improve their appearance. Because of this, more and more men and women resort to various permanent methods of hair removal.
Having body hair is not a big problem though there are many ways to remove the body hair. you can also remove it with shaving or therapeutic creams or waxing etc. but it will come back more in a few weeks. So in this article, we will talk about natural products to remove body hair permanently
Home remedies to remove body hair without shaving
1. Basil leaves and onion
When the basil leaves and onion are well mixed, they can be beneficial for your skin. Although you have always seen the use of onion in the kitchen due to its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, it can help you remove body hair at home.
- 2 onions
- 10-12 basil leaves
- first of all, remove the thin transparent membranes from between the layers of the onion.
- then mix the basil leaves and onion membranes and crush it
- when making a paste, then apply on body hair
- leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash with water
- you can do this 3-4 times a week for a better result
2. Oatmeal and banana
A scrub made of oatmeal and banana can be the best solution to remove the body hair. This is because it contains an excellent exfoliating agent that not only removes saliva from the body but also removes dead cells. And bananas provide moisture as well as nourishment to your skin.
- A banana
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- mash the banana and add the oatmeal then apply on your body where you want to remove unwanted hair.
- then Massage with circular movements in a few minutes
- leave it for 20 minutes. and rinse off with water
- you can Repeat twice a week
3. Papaya and turmeric
Due to the high content of papain in Papayas is an excellent remedy for healthy skin. Papaya contains a variety of nutrients that are suitable for people with sensitive skin. Due to its properties, papaya is considered to be one of the natural alternatives. It helps to nourish your skin and remove body hair naturally at home.
- raw papaya
- take a small piece of papaya and crush it
- mix the papaya and turmeric and make a paste
- then apply on your body where you want to remove unwanted hair.
- then gently massage it for a few minutes
- Leave it on 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- you can repeat the process twice a week.
4. lemon, sugar, and honey
A mixture of lemon, sugar, and honey can be great for remove body hair permanently at home, as the stickiness of both sugar and honey not only nourishes your body but also helps to remove those hairs from the body. Which causes you trouble. And because lemon is a good source of vitamin C, it helps to hydrate your skin.
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 spoon of organic honey
- 1 ½ spoon of cornstarch
- Mix the sugar, lemon juice, and honey in a small bowl.
- Heat for a few minutes, until you get the texture of a paste.
- then leave it cool for room temperature.
- You can add cornstarch to it to avoid thinning the mixture
- then apply on the area in which you want to remove excess hair.
- Using a spatula, Apply the molten mixture by in the same direction of hair growth.
- then Cover with the fabric and press to sticky tightly to the paste. and try to Pull in the opposite direction of hair growth.
5. Turmeric and milk
Due to its properties such as antioxidants, antimicrobials, and antifungals, turmeric has been used to treat a wide range of skin conditions. When you mix something like milk in it, it helps to remove the hair follicles from your body.
- Turmeric powder
- Warm water
- mix the milk, water, and turmeric powder and make a paste
- then apply on your body hair and leave it for 20 minutes
- then wash the area with warm water
- you can do this 3-4 times a weeks
Note: This remedy works well fine in areas with less hair.